All About Reading

Monday, October 12, 2009

Omnibus

My daughter is homeschooled and is in the Omnibus program for Veritas Press.  Being a learner at heart, this program just had my mouth watering.  It is said to be for seventh grade, but so much of it I did not read until college.  It is a great program that really gets you thinking.  It exposes the student to a wide range of literature and history including non-Christian ones.  This program prepares the student so well for college that I feel like college ought to be a breeze once going through the program.  I'll be going through the program with my daughter and discussing a few of the questions from the books here.  I hope that you will begin to thirst for more and look into the program yourself.  Every now and then, I'll jump to another piece of literature and discuss it.  Each title will note if it is from the Omnibus program so you can follow it easier.

Let's continue learning!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment